POP EXPRESSIONISM

Following in the footsteps of Pop Art Artists, I take my inspiration from the simplistic style of comics.
I see it as an ideal medium to illustrate our social fantasies. A major theme of my work is the Judeo-Christian bipolar values of good and evil. I investigate symbols and stereotypes. Like a charade, a play on images, I put on display paintings whose association brings to light the arch messages that our society forwards to us.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Ready to go! - Prêtes à partir !

épreuve finale de Kamikaze final print
















Good News! The final “KAMIKAZE” prints are dry, cut, signed and numbered, ready to go ! They are beautiful !

Printed with a silk screen manual process on  Museum quality Crane’s “Lettra”paper, 90 lbs. cover stock, 100% cotton rag, neutral PH, acid free, textured pearl white. 7 flat PMS colours + Black plus five halftone screens in the style of the comic strips of the 60s (12 colors in total). Final format is 26 X 34 inches (66 X 86 cm). Limited series of 42 prints signed by the artist.

I have prints left, if interested you can contact me directly through my email : paulabrahamart@gmail.com 

Bonne nouvelle ! Les épreuves finales de “KAMIKAZE” sont sèches, massicotées, signées et numérotée, prêtes à partir ! Elles sont magnifiques !


Tirées en procédé manuel sur papier “Lettra” de Crane, 245 gr, 100 % coton ph neutre, sans acide de qualité archive texturé blanc perle, tirage en 7 couleurs PMS + noir en aplat plus 5 trames en demi tons à la manière des bandes dessinées des années 60 (12 couleurs au total). Format final de 26 X 34 pouces (66 X 86 cm). Série limitée à 42 exemplaires signés par l'artiste.

Si vous êtes intéressé il me reste des épreuves, veuillez me contacter directement par mon email : paulabrahamart@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment