POP EXPRESSIONISM

Following in the footsteps of Pop Art Artists, I take my inspiration from the simplistic style of comics.
I see it as an ideal medium to illustrate our social fantasies. A major theme of my work is the Judeo-Christian bipolar values of good and evil. I investigate symbols and stereotypes. Like a charade, a play on images, I put on display paintings whose association brings to light the arch messages that our society forwards to us.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Kamikaze


J'ai commencé les tests de trames et de couleurs cette semaine pour ma sérigraphie Kamikaze, nous allons faire aussi des tests de tirage sur différents papiers 100 % chiffon sans acide pour choisir le plus réceptif aux couleurs ... Le résultat s’annonce pas mal bien.





















I started halftone screens and color tests for the Kamikaze silkscreen, we also are going to do some printing tests on different 100 % cotton rag and acid free paper to see which one holds best the colors … Everything looks very promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment