POP EXPRESSIONISM

Following in the footsteps of Pop Art Artists, I take my inspiration from the simplistic style of comics.
I see it as an ideal medium to illustrate our social fantasies. A major theme of my work is the Judeo-Christian bipolar values of good and evil. I investigate symbols and stereotypes. Like a charade, a play on images, I put on display paintings whose association brings to light the arch messages that our society forwards to us.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Installation de QUI A PEUR DU GRAND MÉCHANT LOUP ! BIG BAD WOLF assembly

TIME LAPS de une minute résumant 4 heures de montage le jeudi 25 février.
L'installation est exposée jusqu'au 13 mars au Palais des Congrès de Montréal, métro Place d'armes

One minute time laps wrapping 4 hours of assembly the 25 th of February.
The Installation is on show at Montreal's Congress hall, metro Place d'armes until March 13.








No comments:

Post a Comment