POP EXPRESSIONISM

Following in the footsteps of Pop Art Artists, I take my inspiration from the simplistic style of comics.
I see it as an ideal medium to illustrate our social fantasies. A major theme of my work is the Judeo-Christian bipolar values of good and evil. I investigate symbols and stereotypes. Like a charade, a play on images, I put on display paintings whose association brings to light the arch messages that our society forwards to us.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Art souterrain Nuit Blanche palais des congrès de Montréal / Undeground Art 2010 Montreal Congress hall












Le grand méchant loup a eu beaucoup d'adeptes hier pendant la nuit blanche ...
Merci à tous ceux qui sont venu me soutenir, voici quelques images pour ceux qui ne pouvaient pas être là.

The big bad Wolf Had a lot of Fans Last night, here are some pictures for whom could'nt make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment